Glacier’s Disappearing Rapidly

0

June 20, 2022 by keito64

This time, listening to the story about glaciers made me think about environmental issues again. When I was little, I thought glaciers would be forever. However, I felt a sense of crisis that the glaciers of Iceland have already disappeared due to climate change on this earth, and all glaciers are in danger of disappearing.

The disappearance of glaciers leads to an increase in seawater, leading to sea level rise. Some islands, such as Tuvalu, are said to sink into the sea in decades due to rising sea levels, and are in a terrible situation in various parts of the globe.

One of the causes of climate change that causes the disappearance of glaciers is the destruction of the environment by humans. As the man said in the video, our grandchildren may not be able to live safely, even if there are no major problems in our generation. Climate change is getting bigger and faster than we think. Life-threatening problems may arise in our lives, not in our grandchildren’s generation.

In order to avoid the worst, we, the human beings who make the cause, must move first. And to solve a problem, you have to start by knowing more about the problem and clarify what you have to do.