The effect of playing an instrument on the brain

0

June 20, 2022 by keito64

This time, when I heard that playing an instrument activates the brain, I didn’t know why at first. However, I thought that playing a musical instrument was a work that required the skill to use every part of the body and perform many movements at the same time, and to use the brainIn the video, I was able to firmly understand that playing an instrument activates brain activity while stating the scientific basis.

However, I felt that I could not necessarily agree with the opinion that this activation of the brain could solve the problem academically. This means that people who are good at playing musical instruments will be smart, but not all of my friends who are good at playing musical instruments are smart. When I was little, I was learning to play the piano, and at first I found it difficult to move my limbs while looking at the score, and then to make different movements on the left and right. As I got used to it, I started to feel that I was manipulating my body. However, I didn’t feel that this helped me academically.

Even so, I felt that those who work their brains in a complicated way to play an instrument and repeat it every day are likely to be able to respond flexibly in various social aspects. If the problem can be solved smoothly.