TDS with my friend #2

0

June 18, 2022 by moeka314

After having lunch, we went to Center Of The Earth. I was a little nervous because when I had ridden before with another friend, I was really scared. Actually, it is called that the speed the coaster falls down is the fastest of all the attractions in Tokyo disney resort. As I expected, I screacmed so much and I had a little sore throat after the riding. But it was so fun. My friend said that she laughed so much because of my loud screaming. After that, we wanted to take a rest so we went some photo spots to take some pictures. We chose the big ship and Mermaid lagoon. These are known for good photo spots among young people and I often see pictures taken there on Instagram. The ship is good to look around the whole of the park. In addition, there is baeautiful sea the oppose side of the park view. We took many pictures there. Mermaid lagoon is one of the very popular places because the appearance of the area is so cute. This area’s concept comes from “A Little Meraid”. When I go to TDS, I usually take pictures there with my friends. Then we often up the nice pictures on instagram. We took a little long time to take pictures, but I thought that was important and precious time for us.