role of technology in classes – ryu

0

December 20, 2021 by ryunosuke35

Would you let your students use internet in your class? there has been a debate whether using internet in classes should be permitted or not. It is now common to introduce laptops or any other devices in classes so that the students can do research on the class topics or send other students messages about what the teacher said in the class. However, they are confronting students utilising the internet for other purposes. teachers often find their students on websites that are irrelevant to the lecture topics. they send messages to other students or even play games while the teachers talking. these facts are making a decision that internet should be banned in classes. In fact, I had a laptop in high school which I was on chats with my friends often when I should not have been, but it was really useful since I was able to search things up when I was stuck. the school limited the chatting platform after finding students often on the chat, which was a good idea. Considering the pros and cons above, they should be allowed to use internet while class as long as its limited for an academic use.