Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone

0

December 17, 2021 by kohei27

Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone is the first movie of the 8 Harry Potter series. The movie is about a boy called Harry entering Hogwarts, a school for wizards, and getting over problems in Hogwarts with his friends.

The movie is hugely popular all over the world, and I think there are few reasons for it. First of all, the settings of the magical world of this story is based on existing legends, stories and myths from all around the world. Therefore, people regardless of nationalities, could some how feel the connection with the fictional world. The author J.K. Rowling, did not just bring the stories itself but combined them with perfect balance with her originality. The second reason why I think this film became popular is because of the attractive characteristics of the characters. The number of characters which appears in the story is almost uncountable and each of them has a story with depth. This makes the story much more realistic and attracts the audience.

These are the few reasons why I thought the film became so popular all around the world.