media reviews3

0

July 18, 2021 by haruna06

I’ve finally finished watching the third season of Gossip Girl, so I’ll give a review.
Gossip Girl is a story of love and friendship between celebrities in Manhattan. I started watching this drama when I was a senior in high school and stopped in the middle of the third season when my exams started in earnest. I was very excited to start watching it again after a long time. It’s so much fun to see their celebrity and gorgeous lives. After all, the human relationships in this drama are much more degrading than in other movies. Because in the first season, the main character Selina only had a younger brother, but by the end of the third season, Jelly has three more siblings, one of whom is her childhood friend, and the other two are her ex-boyfriend and his cousin. I can’t believe it. It’s hard to believe, but it’s really fun to see these unbelievably complicated relationships.
The technical aspect of this drama is the existence of the title Gossip Girl. Gossip Girl receives scandals of celebrities in Manhattan and spreads them all over the city. This gossip girl confuses people. Sometimes with perfect timing.
I can’t wait to watch the fourth season because the third season ended with me really interested in the continuation!

ゴシップガール シーズン3』あらすじ・ネタバレ感想!大学に入っても ...