School festival in my high school

0

May 28, 2021 by rika103

My high school has a school festival in June, and most of other schools each region of Japan have original one. However, the school festival of my school seems to be a little different from that of other schools. I realized the fact when l was talking about school events with my classmates in IE Core class. I still have a strong impression though the time l knew the amazing truth was the first semester of the first grade. Group members explain the details of each school festival. They told me that they set up food stand and served popular or fashionable meals, drink and snacks. At that time l heard that, l envied them and their cultural festivals because l had never held booth like that. In the case of my school, offering any food was banned by school regulations. Therefore, if the regulations had been eliminated, l could have enjoyed the event much further. I performed what l had learned so far when l was the first grade of high school, and l made hands-on activities based on a theme decided by the whole class when l was the second or third grade. The theme l was the second grade was Harry Potter. Then, the one l was the third grade was a ranch. Both of festivals were exciting for me, but l really wanted to provide food to customers.