To make me confident

1

May 28, 2021 by arisa35

I am not good at being confident, especially when I am standing in front of people. I want to overcome my weak point for the future. I think what makes me confident is experience. In fact, I realized that when I was a high school student. I belonged to a volleyball team and there was a lot of practice. I had to paractice till late although students belonged to other club activities had already gone home. At first, I regreted to join the club because other classmates enjoyed their time without club activities and other teammates could play volleyball better than me. However, I came to find the pleasure to being a member of the team and practice for team’s aim. When I retired my team, I did not regret to join the team at all and appriciated my decision to belong the team. I started to study hard for entrance examnations of colledge after the retirement from it. At first, I was worried about continuing studying hard but the confident that I had practiced volleyball hard for 3 years encouraged me and I could accomplish study for entrance exam. This experience is trasure for my life. Thus, experience is essencial to make me confident on everything, so I want to challenge what I have never done before. I believe that it makes me confident on standing in front of people.

1 comment »

1. deadgawk says:

I think confidence represents your lifestyle and how you live , If you ask about me I would tell that I’m confident and that’s that, if you yourself struggle to call yourself as a confident person , then you are so behind in confidence , start by believing in yourself . peace.