My part-time job#2

0

May 28, 2021 by makoto247

In addiction to my cram school part-time job, I started a new part-time job March 2021. The job is bookstore clerk. I like comics and novels from when I was a lower grades of elementary school student, so I wanted to work at bookstore, but part-time job of bookstore is always very favorite, so I couldn’t found it. Therefore, I’m glad to work at the bookstore. There are three main jobs at there. The first is cashier. I spend almost all of the time on it. I receive a book from consumers, then scan the barcode, settle the account, and at last I ask them whether they want a book wrapper. Recent years, plastic bag became for a charge, so I have to ad the price of it. Asking plastic bag and book wrapper are very troublesome. The second is guide. Customers often ask us that “a book is stocked in this store?” or “Where is a book?”, so when I was asked I take them to the place of the book or bring the book. The third is shelf stocking. I work until the close, so I have to prepare next day’s book on shop front. Other than these jobs, there are some jobs I have to do like taking out the garbage, preparation for close, but working at there is very fun.