My Hometown

0

May 27, 2021 by ayane91

Where do you live? Also, where are your recommended spots? In this Journal, I will talk about my recommended places in my hometown, Kanagawa!

First, I will introduce Yokohama Chinatown. There are a lot of Chinese restaurants, so you can enjoy delicious Chinese food, such as xiaolongbao, meat bun, sesame dango, Chinese-style almond jelly, and steamed dumpling. Especially, I like xiaolongbao in Houtenkaku. This restaurant also does takeout, so you can eat delicious xiaolongbao at home! Also, in a game arcade, you can take some print club photo booth pictures in various clothes like a Chinese silk dress, a costume of jiang shi (“Kyonsi” in Japanese), and a sailor uniform. It is so fun!

Next, I will talk about Hakone. There are a lot of restaurants, hotels, and souvenir shops in Hakone. Also, you can enjoy the spectacular beauty of natural by getting on mountain trains. You may be able to see Mt. Fuji if it is sunny. However, my favorite activity in Hakone is soaking in hot springs. Hakone has flourished as a hot spring spot since Edo period. There are many hot spring spots in Japan, but Hakone Hot Springs is one of the most famous hot spring spots. Hot springs in Hakone are effective against a tendency to feel the cold, high blood pressure, sleeplessness, fatigue, and so on. If you take these hot springs, your anxiety about your health will be quite gotten rid of!

If you visit Kanagawa, please visit the above spots!