Hanging around Shibuya

0

May 27, 2021 by mai46

Recently, since I have one face-to-face class on Tuesday, I had a chance to hang around Shibuya with my friend after class at university. I always use Omote-sando Station for commuting, so it was the first time in two months that I went there. Shibuya had some renovations in the past several months such as wider spaces at Shibuya Station, walls painted by white color, IKEA in front of the station and so on. It was fun to walk around such a place and happy to buy things which I wanted. We especially went to LOFT at Shibuya. It is a 7th floor building, which is divided by the categories and they have various products. Therefore, of course, I was able to buy the one which I cannot get in my hometown easily. Actually, we went there after class which was held in 4th period and it is under a state of emergency, so we didn’t have enough time to hang around and enjoy shopping there. I realize that Tokyo, including Shibuya and Omote-sando, is becoming a more and more attractive place to visit. Also, I want to make university life more fruitful with new friends. Thus, I’m looking forward to the time that we can visit there without any fear. I hope that things settle down as soon as possible.