Memories of 2020

0

May 27, 2021 by hina115

Last year, various events have been canceled because of coronavirus. For example, graduation ceremony, entrance ceremony and even the coming-of age ceremony was canceled in some part of areas. Coronavirus deprive us of freedom. However, on the contrary, I think this pandemic of COVID-19 gave me valuable time.

I think, thanks to this endemic, I could enjoy my personal time in the house. Especially, I think I was able to improve my cooking level during this period. I also like cooking before the coronavirus is spreading, however, I didn’t cook so much because I was busy going to school and working part-time job. So, I was glad to be able to cook a lot this year. Christmas is just around the corner, so I would like to make Christmas cake next time.

And also, I think I could spend more time with my family than before it is spreading. Until last year, I spend a lot of time with my friends because I always went to school, and I dedicated myself to club activities in junior high school and high school. In addition, I often hung out with my friends on weekend, so I didn’t talk with my family so much. However, this year I could value the time I spend with my family. For example, I cooked with my older sister and helped with the household chore. I was sad I couldn’t see my friends, but I was glad I spend a lot of time with my family. Even if I can go to school next year, I would like to enjoy being with my family.

I hate this virus. Because we can’t go to school, we can’t see our friend and we can’ visit foreign countries due to the coronavirus. It steals some event from us. However, if we change our viewpoint, I think it is not always badness for us. I hope that the coronavirus will be drawing to the end and we can go to Aoyama Gakuin University soon.