Crash Landing on You

1

May 27, 2021 by risako155

Today I will talk about the drama Crash Landing on You. This drama is famous, so I’m sure many people know it. Recently, the news was that the two protagonists were actually dating. At the time of this news, I knew the name of the drama, but I had never seen it. After a while, when I told my clubmates that I hadn’t seen the drama, he lent me an iPad because he wanted me to watch it. I could watch only a few episodes because I didn’t have time, but it was very interesting and I wanted to see the continuation.

The stage of this drama is South Korea and North Korea. It is a romance drama that depicts the fateful love between a Korean woman who crash-landed in North Korea due to a paraglider accident and a North Korean officer who protects her. It’s a really nice and interesting drama that makes you want to see the continuation just by looking at one episode. My friend who recommended me is addicted to this drama and love it. The music is also very nice and I want to see the continuation soon. However, this drama is distributed only on Netflix, so I can’t watch it. If anyone reading this journal is a member of Netflix, please let me know. I would like to thank you for something, so I would be very happy if you could show me. lol

1 comment »

1. deadgawk says:

sorry, I don’t have netflix but nice blog .
    I’m new to blogging, could you help me improve in blogging . there’s also a blog I just posted , check it out .