Olivia Rodrigo

0

May 24, 2021 by mika0122

Today I am going to talk about one of my favorite singers. Her name is Olivia Rodrigo who is widely known for a song called ”driver’s license”. She released this song this year and it topped the US Billboard Hot 100 as one of the most dominant number-one hits in history. Actually before she released this song, she was already famous for playing the main character in the Disney series ”High School Musical:The Musical:The series. There had been a rumor that she and her co-star: Joshua were dating even though she has never announced that. However, they seem to have broken up and now he’s started dating another Disney actress, Sabrina Carpenter. And after that, Olivia wrote a heart broken song, which is “driver’s license” which I think is based on her experience. And recently she released the album “sour”. I think almost all of the songs are about her break up: how Joshua betrayed her and quickly started dating Sabrina. The reason why I love her music is that by listening to her voice and lyrics, you can feel the pain and I just really love how she deals with her heart broken by writing songs. And there are so many people who experienced the same thing and were saved by her songs, which is really beautiful.