Stranger Things

0

May 23, 2021 by kabu285

I want to introduce a famous American drama. The title is “Stranger Things”.

The setting of the story is 1980s, America. A group of boys that belong to the same school always get along with each other, but one day, one boy of the group disappears. His family, friends, and the sheriff of the town try to find him, but no one can find him. Then, one day, the sheriff finds a mysterious girl who got lost in the town. Her name is “Eleven”. She has a psychic power, and she helps to find out the missing boy with the boy’s friends. While finding him, they face the secret of the town.

This drama series is a Netflix original series. There are 3 seasons now, and the 4th season is planned to create. The first season is created in 2017. I watched the 1st season about 3 years ago. I think this drama is very exciting one. There are scenes that express friendship between children, love, and also horror scenes. But they are not too scary, and it is an adventure drama, so both children and adults can enjoy watching it. And we can feel atmosphere of 80s America, so that people who had lived that period can enjoy much more.

If you haven’t watched the drama, I recommend you to watch it.