Stay-home period

0

April 29, 2021 by hina115

Last year, we have to stay home because of coronavirus. It was boring and bad things for many people, I thought. Because we couldn’t meet our friends and go out freely. However, some people said “stay home was good for me. Because I didn’t have to go to school”. Actually, I think so too. But I thought many people want to take the face-to-face class, so I was very surprised. So, I asked a question, “which do you like better, online class or face-to face class”. for 50 students with Instagram. As a result, 56% students answered like online class than usual. I didn’t expect that the online class is more popular than face-to-face for students, because they can’t meet their friends and do club activity if they have to take online class. But they said that they can use the time freely if the class become online. For example, many students said “I don’t have to get up early morning, because I don’t have to go to school, so I love online class!” I agree with them. I also got up 10minutes before the beginning of the class last year, so online class is comfortable for me.

These days, infected persons of coronavirus are increasing again. Due to that, the government stated emergency until May 11, and we have to take online class until then. Of course, I hope that return to our common life, but actually I want to take a online class this year.