Learning at Campus

0

April 29, 2021 by mai46

Since we had to take online classes last year, I am so glad to see my friends and classmates in person from this April. Then I realized that learning at campus has positive effect on me as well as online classes.

Firstly, I realized again that I’m a university student at Aoyama Gakuin because face-to-face classes at campus are normal for me so far. One of the good points of face-to-face classes is increase of opportunity to exchange ideas, which leads better understanding and deepening knowledge about what I am interested in. Though online classes have advantages and introducing digital systems into education is essential, I may choose face-to-face classes.

Moreover, I was really happy to meet my friends and classmates who had met only virtually. Meeting in person will enable us to build and expand relationships with new friends and classmates, so I’m looking forward to the rest of my university life. Also, we have lots of chances to talk and communicate each other in break time. We can know real feelings by seeing others’ all behaviors and movements of both verbal and nonverbal including facial expressions, body language and so on.

Mentioned above, learning at campus made me feel better. Though we are still uneasy about current situation, I try to spend the time with having hope for the bright future.