Gokusen

0

April 29, 2021 by hisashi120

Gokusen  is famous tv drama in japan.This drama is composed of 3 seasons.

This drama follows a young high school teacher who have to hide that she is YAKUZA’s daughter.
Moreover she  is in charge of a class whose students are naughty ones. Therefore She is disliked by them and they are not interested in her but at the end of the story , they trust each other and graduate.

My favorite scene is that she save her students from danger.They get in a fight with other naughty people to help their friends and  they are dying  every time but at that time she appears and defeats enemies. The battle scenes make me so excited.Moreover My favorite point of this drama is trust relationships of students and teacher.Students are bad so they are scolded and told about dropping out by other teachers but she ask them to stop that and hope to graduate with all members. I was moved by her passion for her students.Finally, This drama teach me how important friends are.If one class mate is troubled, everyone help him and cooperate.”We never betray my friends “I impressed this phrase and I decided to keep in mind.