Kuramae – My Neighborhood

0

April 28, 2021 by kabu285

Now, I live in the town Kuramae, Taito city, Tokyo. Kuramae is sometimes described as Brooklyn in Tokyo. Because the town faces the river, which is the “Sumida” river, and there are many kinds of stores in the town. Nowadays, Kuramae is considered as the town of creators. I like this town, and I want to explain attractive points of the town.

First, there are a lot of coffee shops in Kuramae. If you like drinking coffee, Kuramae is a wonderful town for you. I especially like “Iriya plus cafe” in Kuramae. Books are in bookshelves on the wall of that cafe, and you can read any of them if you want. I can be relaxed when I visit that cafe.

Second, There are many shops of clothing, furniture, and other goods. Many creators run their shops in Kuramae, and they are selling fashionable items in their own shops. You can see various interesting items if you walk around Kuramae. There is a shop of furniture near my house. I like that shop because there are many useful, high-quality furniture.

If you have interests in Kuramae, please come, and explore the town. I think there are still many attractive points of Kuramae.