Volunteer Activity

0

April 26, 2021 by sayaka141

Today, I had a lunch meeting as a volunteer activity, whose name was “Shibukko”. This activity started just three months ago and I am one of the founders. At this time, there were only four people, however there are ten members in this group. This activity uses SNS for example, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to tell many people to “Kodomo Table”. It is not only for Aogaku students but also families with small children. But now, teenagers account for half of the total followers, so I’ll try to share with a lot of mothers and fathers who live in Shibuya-ku. Happily, we’ve reached 130 followers, and many Aogaku students are interested in this activity. I hope we will get new “Shibukko” members who have the same motivation and love children and people! Also, this activity gives me many things such as great local community, new friends, skill of exchanging emails, and communication ability. these are not  easy tasks that I have to do, but I really enjoy doing this activity and I love “Shibukko”!!! If you are interested in “Shibukko” or “Kodomo Table”, please check this account @shibukko_aoyama on Instagram. And I’m so glad if you follow or support our activity!