New Life

0

April 26, 2021 by arisa35

I started a new life since this April. I have complicated feelings to this start. First of all, I am glad to meet my classmates and taking classes in face to face. I strongly felt that online classes and face-to-face classes are different at quality. I enjoy the presence of English spoken by students and teachers. It is easier than online classes to communicate. In the other hand, I am confused from some contradictions. One of them is that I am facing the difficulty of interacting with new people. I am very poor at getting used to a new group and making new friends. So, I want to stay at home. Another one is that I am scared at the coronavirus. I need to ride a packed-train. It is really near to unknown people. In the life at the schools always have the potential of infection. I want to go there but I do not want to do. It is a pretty difficult problem to find a solution. What I have to do is to adopt condition. When I go to school, I try to talk to people actively with the measure of the infection. When I take online classes, I have to make myself concentrate on classes and make the class quality better. New life makes me nervous and tired, but this is a good experience. My life at university is limited, so I want to make the most of this life.