Odyssey

0

December 30, 2020 by issa79

This movie is about how people left behind on Mars survive.I can’t even imagine going to Mars, but watching this movie makes it easy to imagine what Mars looks like and what it looks like.It’s set on Mars, but I can’t go to the real Mars, so I’m really curious about how I reproduced and shot Mars.By watching this movie, you can see how science has grown human beings.Even if you land on Mars, an undeveloped land of human beings, you can live like the earth if you have a brain.Many people will be interested in science after seeing the Odyssey. I am one of them.Looking at the hero who takes appropriate measures against various accidents, his worries seem to be small.You can see how strong human beings can face the crisis of life.In the middle of the scene, there was a scene where I communicated with my friends between Mars and the Earth, but I almost cried when I saw the acting ability and facial expressions of the actors in that scene.The emotions have to be possessed, and both the reproducibility of the images of the universe and Mars and the richness of the story are excellent works.