Interstellar

0

December 30, 2020 by issa79

I first saw this movie two years ago.I’ve always liked movies and watched various movies, but when I saw this movie, it was shocking.The story is perfect, but above all, the video technology such as CG is very good and it was very beautiful.In particular, the image showing the 5th dimension in the final stage was like being in a kaleidoscope, and I was convinced even though I had never experienced the 5th dimension.Foreshadowing recovery is also excellent, and I think that it is a fairly good measure for a movie.Also, it’s a movie that makes me think about living very much, and when I struggled with something difficult or difficult, I was able to think about doing my best by watching this movie.Even though no one knew what was inside the black hole, it was possible to reproduce it in this movie, and the production team felt that it was really excellent.If you don’t watch this movie while thinking, it will be difficult to talk about it and you will not understand it. However, if you can think and understand the flow of the story, you can enjoy this movie more.