Detective Pikachu

0

December 30, 2020 by issa79

This movie is a live-action movie of Pokemon.I’ve always liked Pokemon and watched games and anime a lot, but I was against it because I thought it would be very difficult for Pokemon to be live-action.This is because animation is the only way to create a virtual creature called Pokemon as an image.The lower the degree of perfection, the less love you have for Pokemon.However, contrary to that idea, Hollywood was still a genius. The reproducibility of Pokemon is very high, and it looks more like a natural creature. I think many people think that it looks strange, but because it is more realistic, I, as a fan, have deepened my love for Pokemon.It seems that it was a lot of trouble to make that fictional creature as a live-action movie. The story itself was a slightly modified version of the original story, so it was highly complete.The music and angles are close to the world of Pokemon, and I was curious about how to take such a beautiful image.I like this movie so much that I’ve watched it about 3 times.If you don’t like live-action, please take a look at this movie and think about it.I think it is only in Hollywood that we were able to achieve this perfection. I realized that Hollywood was amazing.