Spirited Away

0

December 30, 2020 by issa79

I watched “Spirited Away”.This movie is one of the Ghibli series and I love this series.To put it simply, it’s a story about the growth of a girl named Chihiro.This movie’s first half is very creepy, so most people think this is a horror movie, but it not.Actually, I love the first weird scene because its scene makes me excited.Any way, I have watched this “Spirited Away” many times, and what I always think after watch this movie is that no one grows easily.We have to overcome many challenges like Chihiro to grow.And I also think that we can’t be just rely on our friends and family whole time.Sometimes we have to do it by ourselves and catch something from the experiences that you gained.Chihiro has a best friend named Rin who is strong and kind girl.In this movie, she advised Chihiro many times, and when you see the Chihiro and Rin talking, you will think they are real sisters.This movie’s most exciting scene is the final scene that Chihiro must answer a quiz right.I think you can’t understand why she must answer a quiz in final scene.Please watch this movie if you never watched this movie and want to know why she must answer a quiz in a final scene.