Paper House

0

December 29, 2020 by sayaka54

Paper House is a Netflix original drama produced in Spain. This drama is about excellent robbers like Ocean’s 11.

A leader called ”professor” and 8 criminals who have each special skills break into the national mint. They not only stole money in the safe but also issued paper money. The magnificent crime plan and bargaining with the police are very interesting. Also, while the serious crime, there are stories of the robbers’ love and their families, which is typical of Spain, the passionate nation. Every episode had an exciting development, so I never felt boring. 

The interesting point of this drama is that various stories and chronological order were interwoven. 4 stories, the happening occurred during the barricading robbers in the national mint, the movement of the professor who gave instructions to robbers from the outside, the struggles of the police to resolve the robbery case, and the preparation period before carrying out the crime, progressed alternately. 

I had thought the robbers could never escape and there was no way to carry out the crime. However, they succeeded in stealing a fabulous sum of money without being arrested. I urge you to watch the robbers’ thrilling fate once.