“Koko de Kiss Site” from Ringo Shina

0

December 26, 2020 by chi100

This time I will write about the music video of Ringo Shina’s “Kiss me here”.
It is an image with a retro filter applied as a whole.
This MV starts from the screen where bright red roses and blackish green leaves are projected all over.
Ringo’s outfit is black and sexy enough to casually expose her chest. I feel her shabby hair creates an ennui and a little crazy feeling.
The song part begins with a close-up of her mouth, then a close-up of her transcendentally beautiful face, and finally a close-up of her eyes with a crazy look. After this, the 1st verse will start.
In the verse, her eyes are always looking through one point. And she always sings with her face bent at different angles, so I got the impression that she was sexy as if she was kissing a microphone.
There is a lyrics that says, “Do you feel a painful gaze around your head diagonally behind?”, But at that time her face was very scared, and I thought she was expressing these lyrics as well as possible.
Overall, this music video is very attractive to the viewer. I think the reason for this is the unique and crazy expression of Ringo, who is a vocalist, and the modeling of her too beautiful face. All the performers wear sunglasses. It is devised so that their facial expressions are not noticeable.
This MV has a very simple structure. Various cuts are not used, it is a simple image that shows the scene where Ringo is singing and the performer is playing in one cut. However, this simplicity also enhances the expressiveness of Ringo.