Film I recently watched

0

October 23, 2020 by manaya101

In my free time, I really like to watch films and anime on Netflix. I recently watched a very emotional film and I’d like to write about it.

The name of the film is “Koe no Katachi” and it’s about a girl who is deaf and she has lots of trouble at school. One day, she got bullied by some of her classmates but she was not able to do anything to solve it because she couldn’t speak like other people. She tried to express her feelings by writing down on her notebook and show it to her friends, but it didn’t go well. Then, she and a boy get quite along with each other and the boy started to understand everything about her. And everything seemed getting better, but there was a shocking fact about the boy.

If you’re interested in the remaining story, give it a try. I’m sure you’ll like it. At the end of the story, I got very impressed and I was about to cry.

I love watching films and anime because I can relax while watching it and also I get happy with the contents. I sometimes get stressed out in this current situation so this is one of my ways to get relaxed.