Re: zero

0

August 10, 2020 by keiichiro22

I will talk about my favorite anime from now on.  It is an animation called Rezero.  In this anime, the protagonist who has been sent to another world solves various problems.  This protagonist can return to the previous scene when he dies.  So he dies over and over again, trying to come back and complete the mission.  He fall in love with a woman named Emilia and fight for her.  She is half a witch and feared by people.  In that world, witches are hated, so she also experiences pain.  It is an animation that protects her and clears the mission.

There are two reasons I like this movie.  The first is that the hero boy is very hard.  When I see this anime, I feel like I can do anything and I am encouraged.  He challenges any difficulty.  I respect his character like that.  The second is that the animation images are very beautiful.  The different world is very beautiful and beautiful.  The nature and cityscape are also very beautiful.  Also, the music inserted is very nice, making the anime even better.

I recommend this anime for these reasons.  This anime can be seen on Netflix.  If you are interested, please check it out.  You will be addicted.