My favorite TV program

0

August 10, 2020 by keiichiro22

Talk about my favorite TV show.  It is a shared dining room.  The program is hosted by two Chidori and is broadcast in Kansai.  But you can see it on Netflix and Amazon Prime.  In this program, guests will be filming in rural areas.  The two people in Chidori look at the situation and make it interesting.  This show is very popular among young people right now, and my friends are watching it.

There are two reasons I like this show.  The first is that this type of program is new.  There is no similar program, and there is fun that can only be obtained with this program.  The second is that you can see various parts of Japan.  Not only famous tourist spots, but also places that you might not be able to go to for sightseeing so it’s interesting.  And the interaction between the people who live there and the guests is also interesting.  For these two reasons, I like this program, but most of all, I like Chidori.  Chidori is a very funny entertainer.  I watch most of their shows and am very entertaining.  You can see it on Netflix and Amazon Prime, so if you’re interested, check it out.  I recommend this.