My Intern

0

May 29, 2020 by nanami334

I would like to talk about my favorite movie.

“My Intern” in one of my favorite movies.Anne Jacqueline Hathaway and Robert De Niro starred in it. Anne Hathaway who played Jules is a CEO of the fashion cite company and Robert De Niro who played Dan entered in this company as as advanced age intern for six weeks. Jules was always busy, thus she totally didn’t care about him even though she employed him. However, he was keep working faithfully for her then she gradually came to rely on him. One day, he went to her home by car to pick up her and he was invited to go into her house by her husband. It made her annoyed about him, and she fired him at once. After that, she knew that he had worked at a company located to as same place as her company for before she made her company for 40 years, then they became getting along with each other and he was employed again as a member of her company. In fact, she looked like a successful person about her carrier, but she had a trouble about her family. She was too busy to spend her time to her family. Dan helped both her business and private, thus she could fix her family trouble and deepen her familial bond.

I think to do both work and housework is very difficult for most people, and Julies seemed to take on too much worries only by her self. From this movie, I felt that relying people sometimes and actively communicating with our family is important things for us. They made us enable to become energetic to  our work and study. To do something only by ourselves is extremely difficult in some cases. This movie told me that we should stop and look back ourselves, then face a challenge if we tired of our life or worries.