“Love, Rosie”

0

December 20, 2019 by misaki061

“Love, Rosie” is one of the movies which make me cry again and again.  It is the story about Rosie and Alex who are childhood friends each other.

They have grown up together and been more than a friend but less than a lover since they are six years old.  They can’t say their true feeling―”I love you”, and they alternate between getting close and away.  By the end of the film, Rosie experiences pregnancy, marriage, and divorce with other men, not with Alex.  Samely, Alex also experiences impregnating his girlfriend, marriage, and divorce.  Rosie has been waiting the union with Alex but she starts to make her dream of having her own hottel when she knows Alex’s marriage.  Long after his bridal, Rosie finally opens a hotel.  During a grand opening party, Alex comes the hotel to meet Rosie…

I watched this film immediately after breakup with my first boyfriend a year ago.  The strong bond between Rosie and Alex told me that I could be together with someone if we were linked by fate.  In addition, I learn the importance of telling my true feeling to my important persons.  We can’t understand each other perfectly without word like Rosie and Alex.