“Miss Representation”

0

November 29, 2019 by misaki061

I feel being a woman is unfair for all women.  It is true that media tell us prejudges of women.  They should be beautiful and sexy.  Does having relationships mean making love for men?  Do men love women to perform sexual acts?  I’m afraid of men if it is the truth.

I don’t like being “female”.  If my choice will results in losing a man I love, I want to be strong and tough mentally.  Some men might say “you are OK without me”.  But I want to live strongly even if it doesn’t seem cute.

I dislike a makeup and don’t do it because I know I’m a great girl without such a thing.  But some people including women ask me the reason why I don’t make up.  It means that makeup is one of women’s customs.  The purpose is being beautiful just as we think.  But men don’t make up usually.  They don’t have to be beautiful while they want beautiful women?

In the same way, men also feel a pressure to be “male” in general.  I feel like not being “female” so I know a bitter of fitting into a model.  Both men and women, we should not thrust the ideal about other sex.  As the movie tells us, media should think deeply of the way of expressing sex.