movies

3

October 29, 2019 by shodai33

I like watching movies and found interesting movies. Movies sometimes can make personalities and change a way of thinking. Whenever I watch movies, I feel exited. I often watch them at my home. Sometimes I go to cinemas to watch a movie with my friends. In fact, I watched movies last month, so I am going to introduce some of them.

First, I watched “Leon”, directed by Luc Paul Maurice Besson, who is a French. 

Main character of this story is acted by Jean Reno. It is said that he became famous after this film was released. The Heroin is acted by Natalie Portman. She is one one Hollywood actress now. However, she was thirteen years old when the movie was released. The story is fantastic and the heroin is very attractive. It is one of my favorite movies.

Second, “Pulp Fiction” is one of the most popular movies in the world.

I this film, Uma Thurman is a heroin and John Travolta is a main character. Some people say that the story of the film is a little complicated because the chronological order is wrong. However, I like this film. This is because all the scenes are cool!! I believe that you can enjoy a new world that you have never seen through this movie. 

1. taiga18 says:

I like watching movies too. Speaking to feminism, Pulp Fiction has a kind element in relation to it. I think that movies has great impact toward many ranges of society than editor think.

2. yuma43 says:

I seldom go to cinema because the atmosphere makes me sleepy. Therefore, Whenever I want to watch a film, I watch it in my house. The movies you showed appear interesting, so I may watch them when I’m free.

3. yuto8232 says:

You watched kinds of classic movies. I have never watched both of them, so I will check them.