LES HERITIERS/ONCE IN A LIFETIME

0

October 26, 2019 by saki064

This is the based on the true story depicts how the class of problem children who have been abandoned from school gradually changes with the passion of veteran teachers.

Leon Blum High School in the suburbs of Paris where the poor live.

Strict history teacher Anne Gegen comes to the drop-down class where students of various races gather.

Passionate Anne encourages students to participate in a national history competition, but students resist the esoteric theme of “Auschwitz”.

So Anne invites survivors of concentration camps to class and talks about their experiences.

The students who heard the spectacular story change on that day.

「奇跡の教室 映画」の画像検索結果"

This movie reminds me of the racial discrimination and caste that still exist with the cruelty of the Nazis.

The story of the man who told the students about the actual experience in the camp was really painful.

“Someday, let’s come back together, survive and make it a heroic story.” I couldn’t stop crying when I imagined the situation at that time when I couldn’t live without such a goal.

I strongly felt that this history should never be wasted, considering the people who had been killed while having hope and wishing to live.

Also, racial discrimination still exists. Even if the skin color and appearance are a little different, they will not try to reject the other party. Such a situation still exists in the advanced age.

Despite having to learn from a lot of history, there are still people who have the wrong idea at the root.

Even if countries have political problems, I think it is different from bringing them into human relations.

If the idea that politics is politics and individuals are individuals is born, I don’t think it will lead to disastrous consequences such as war and discrimination.

Even if political problems become worse in the future, I want to be a person who can judge as a person, not as a country.