Spirited Away

1

October 10, 2019 by saki064

“Spirited Away” is a blockbuster animated film by Studio Ghibli released in 2001.

Directed by Hayao Miyazaki.

For the first time in the director Miyazaki Hayao’s work, the finishing and shooting processes were digitized, with a delicate touch and modernity in production, along with a message saying “I wanted to draw how much is there rich and a lot of potential in this world.”

This is a work that expands the possibilities by mixing various elements.

The hero who became the model seems to children the supervision of the acquaintance, but it was where Chihiro of 10-year-old is designed as a girl who is still in real society.

It is drawn a figure of a girl who grows gentle and strong while engaging with people.

Actually, this is the first movie I saw.

I was impressed the growth of Chihiro.  Chihiro, who works in an “Yuya” in the hope of returning his parents to their original form, is unable to do anything at first and is treated as a distracter without courtesy.

Children and adults will be encouraged regardless of the appearance of Chihiro who clench his teeth while wiping tears for the first experience.

It is moved that Chihiro, who is intimidated and polite, leaves the final “Yuya” and greets and leaves.

1 comment »

1. rena24 says:

This is also one of my favorite movie series by Hayao Miyazaki. He is a great Japanese movie director who always has unique idea in the story that other people never had before. There are many weired characters in Sprited Away such as Kaonashi, Haku, and so on. I believe that that is the reason there are many fans of Studio Ghibli around the world.