Freakonomics

0

June 28, 2019 by yuria007

In this movie, there were many things I had been interested in. Firstly, it is surprising that a way of growing children by parents is not connect  to children’s quality. My parents played Mozart songs when I had been in my mother’s stomach. Also, I went museums many times with my mother. Actually, I like to go to museums and listen to music now. I can get some knowledge about arts so I do not think there are no quality. Secondly, name is important in life, I think. In Japan, some parents named “kirakira name” for children. Because of that, some children be bullyed and also teachers confuse that they cannot read children’s names. Parents have responsibility to naming their children. Thirdly, I knew that there are yaocho in sumo but actual conditions are more bad then I thought. Japanese people think yaocho must not be forgived but in sumo, it cannot be helped. They pretend to see. I think this trend is not good. Finally, video showed that there were connection between crime and abortion. If there are no connection between crime and abortion, abortion should be allowed, I think becuse it is not good that to born a not wished and loved child.