Panic! at the Disco Pray For The W!cked Tour

0

October 27, 2018 by yuto8232

On October 23th, a friend of mine took me to the concert of Panic! at the Disco. It was the first concert for me, meaning that I did not know what the concert was all about. I was also not familiar with the band at first. Nevertheless, the excitement at the concert covered me and I got excited soon. I cannot explain exactly but Brendon Urie was literally alive and moving. Of course not, he is not dead. His appearance seen through my eyes and the one on a screen were different. I became a huge fun of him because of the concert and want to listen to his music more often.

I felt a kind of emotion that I wanted to learn English more from the concert. Brendon greeted and talked about his childhood in English although I did not understand completely. I let myself down. If only I had picked up English, I would not have felt like that. I do not want to think that if I could understand English, I would not feel like that anymore. That is why I want to study English harder and harder. Brendon Urie is one of the reason why I want to acquire English. Finally, because of his song, I learned a prove “every cloud has a silver lining.”