The TV program that I love -ItteQ-

0

October 26, 2018 by masahiko6106

Sekainohatemade-ItteQ is a famous Japanese TV program which is showed at 8 pm to 9 om on every Sunday, its English name is “Let’s go to the end of the world”.

This TV program is not just a variety but also it has a feature of documentary, once you watch this program and you will feel fun, also, you will get much more knowledge about world interesting things. Many types of comedian appear to the program, go around worldwide, then go through many challenges. Every comedian has its own project corner, therefore, he or she can performance its original character. I think that this is the most interesting point of this program and the reason for 10 years over long time lasted broadcasting, with holding the seat of Sunday night, what is called “Golden Time”.

The project corner that I like most is “Qtube” with Japanese comedian Rocchi Nakaoka played, he makes funny video with challenging many tough quest. Not only the created video is very funny that I cannot stop laughing but also he makes great effort for creating video every time, sometimes my heart is moved by that.

I hardly watch TV, because I don’t like most Japanese boring TV program but I watch ItteQ every week.  Strongly recommended.