[SPOILER ALERT] The Hunger Games

0

September 21, 2018 by yuto8232

“The Hunger Games” is the movie published in 2012. Its story starts with one girl volunteered the battleroyale instead of her little sister. The players are one boy and one girl from each district. Katnis, who is the heroin on the movie, tries to be an only survivor.

I heard Liam Hemsworth was up there on the movie screen. I meant to compare the acting of hemsworth brothers, Chris and Liam. After watching it, I wondered when he was on. I thought I was wrong. My first impression to the movie was above. That makes no difference. What I want to say is what The Hunger Games tells us. People on the movie live in 12 separated districts, which seemingly implies the real world. I will show the reasons why I think so. First of all, some areas are developed like the U.S. and others are developing like the countries in Africa. The capital city is richer than any other region. Secondly, a dictator reigns the nation and has the power to change everything he wants to do. Actually, he ruled the country for along time. Thirdly, the players participating in the game have to catch the attentions of sponsors living in the capital city. As matters of fact, Katnis and another boy from the same district as hers were helped by their supports.

When I first watched the movie, many people killing each other never happens. However, I felt the movie had some similar points to the world in past and now. It can be a kind of satire and warns us not to reiterate the history by shooting it. In conclusion, movies are just one of amusements, although they can have political messages. We must not miss them.