Biri Gyaru

0

July 21, 2018 by chi100

In this movie, a frivolous girl who is a high school student with poorest grade in her school aim at passing entrance exan of Keio University. And she realice her aim with her hard efforts.

I have watched the movie twice. Fist watching was three years ago. Second watch was six monthes ago. It was when I was a student prepairing for entrance examinations of universities. I studied very hard, and my mark was good enough to pass some universitie’s examinations which I really wanted to enter. But, I don’t know why, I can only imagine to fail to pass all examinations. Therefore I had cried everyday since the day which was  a week before first examination day. On such condition,  I watched the movie again to make my vitality and motivation against entrance examinations high. I shed much tears by watching it, particuraly in the end roll with ending music; “Kanousei” sung and produced by Sanbo Master. In the music, there are words which touch my weaken heart; “We aren’t ungifted person. Don’t give up and do believe your capability! Don’t mind to be looked down. Wish more and more strong!”

I listened to the music while go to Aoyama gakuin University to take entrance exam. I was cheered very much by the movie and music!