Harry Potter

1

May 25, 2018 by yoh09

This is one of the most interesting movie I have ever seen, and I love this movie. However, actually I read Harry Potter books faster than watching this series movie for the first time. Also, unfortunately I love books better than movie. But don’t mislead ! The most important thing that I would like to say is “Harry Potter series” is so fantastic and wonderful !, In detail, in this story is constituted Harry’s school life and his battle with Voldemort.

When I read or watch this series, I learned many things. First, the importance of friends. Harry’s battle with Voldemort could not achieved without friends’ helps. For example, Harry’s best friends are Ron and Hermione. Ron is so funny, therefore he helped Harry in terms of mentality. Hermione is very smart, clever and helpful. So she helped Harry and Ron in academic and realistic problems, for example, consultation of love. Second, the importance of family. Harry has no parents. So he always felt loneliness, but therefore there is no one that knows the importance of family’s love better than him. So when Harry get married to Jinny, Ron’s sister, he cherishes his family the most. These important and precious thing is worthy in our real world.

Thus, I think that “Harry Potter series” is worth reading and watching. Let’s enjoy “Harry Potter’s world” !!!!

1 comment »

1. rio34 says:

I think Harry Potter is very good story. I like books better than movie, too, because the feelings and backgrounds of characters are written in the books. I want to read and see Harry Potter series when I read this blog.