Jurassic Park

0

May 23, 2018 by rin54

The series, Jurassic Park is the most popular and exciting movie, all over the world. Today, I would like to talk to you about it. This series is based on the world in which dinosaurs exist by succeeding in genetically modified and face the loss of control of dinosaur’s intelligence. The person who came up with the unprecedented idea, made this movie, and completed it, is Steven Spielberg. Although he have created wonderful movies constantly, I think the series of Jurassic park can be the top of the top.
Now, I want to think about why it become so famous. First, the structure is very unique. Therefore, it makes us want to go for an adventure. Even though we are satisfied with dinosaur’s living, the thing which makes us feel as if we are there, such as the story, focus, and picture stimulates us more. Also, it is more interesting because there are components of violence and suspense. Finally, actors or characters appearing in this movie is so great. As for character, not only leading actor but also supporting actor is very good. This movie may succeed by perfect balance between leading actor and supporting actor.
At last, on July 13, 2018, “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”, latest one of Jurassic series, is going to be published in Japan. This must be an undoubted one. Thus, why wouldn’t you see it?