Mexico

1

May 22, 2018 by aya129

There are a lot of countries or foreign place which I want to go. For example, Hong Kong, Australia, Spain, France, Mexico, Peru and so on. Especially, the place I want to visit the most now is Mexico. THere are some reasons.

Spanish is spoken in Mexico. I learned Spanish last year and I’m studying it this year too. So, if I go to Mexico, I can improve my speaking skill of Spanish. When I went to Los Angeles three months ago, I heard someone speaking Spanish in a shopping mall and I could catch some words. I was glad to be able to catch some words. This made me think of studying Spanish harder. It is the first reason why I want to go to Mexico.

But the biggest reason is that I want to see “Día de Muertos”. It means “Day of the dead” in English. Although I have just watched it on TV, it was very impressive. Because it was so colorful and beautiful. There are many ornaments of skeletons painted in multicolor and town is filled with orange flowers. It also came out in the movie, “Remember me”. This movie sets in Mexico. After wathing this movie, I wanted to see it more and more in the field. So I want go to Mexico during “Dia de Muertos” some day!

1 comment »

1. haruka says:

I want to visit countries spoken Spanish too. Also “Dia de Muertos” is interesting for me, though I didn’t know.