I have something that’s bothering me these days…

0

May 21, 2018 by haruka

I have a lot of hobbies, mainly, I’m a big fan of 3 TV stars. One is one of the johnny’s idol groups, another is a famous artist, and the last is an actor. I follow them going to their live, going to a movie preview that the casts attend. Anyway, I really like them so I can’t help meeting(seeing) directly.

Also, I’ve been supporting a YouTuber since they started posting videos on the YouTube, about this time last year. They often hold an event, and of course, I take part in it. I did know that meeting them and talking with them is my great joy. I had that feeling all the more because I can’t talk with TV stars.

Now, my trouble will arise.

First, it costs much money, paying live tickets, buying goods and CDs and DVDs, spending travel expenses, and so on. I can spend all the pay I earned freely , but when I become independent, I might be unable to spend much money as now. Also, I like reading books, especially novels and comics for girls, so I often spend money for them.

Second, I can’t focus on (concentrate) only one person or group. I’d tried to narrow down but I couldn’t do that. If I did that, I could spend more money with only one person. I have to put up with spending money. So I prioritize them and save it.

This is my problem but I’ d like you to give me some advice.