“East is East” moive review

0

May 21, 2018 by haruka

There was a different mind between the father and other his family members, but I don’t have any religions, so I couldn’t understand their mind completely. But if I am in their sons’ siuation, I can’t endure and may run away from home like the oldest brother in this movie. But a person who was born with a religion, it’s difficult to abandon his or her belief, and understand each other.

Different ways of thought were depicted in places; sons ate poaks when their father wasn’t at home, a daughter hate to wear the religious clothes, and they learn Pakistani language reluctantly. In this movie, such acition were depicted like comdy, but in our real life, it is impossible to do that because boys and girls who are born in home with some religions may assume the belief and how to think, how to live which is taught from their parents.

After watching this movie, I felt difficulties of international marriage. Not only the difference of religion, but also the difference of culture, and how to think and so on. But it was ironic that the conflict between the husband and his wife was occured, though they had been got married for as many as 25 years, I felt it was too late. But lastly, they made up without words. That scene showed difference between middle-aged-couple and young couple.