Marmalade Boy

1

May 18, 2018 by chika01

I watched this movie last week. I looked foward to watch it very much. It is because I like Ryo Yoshizawa, who is one of Japanese young famous actores.

The story is a love story of Miki and Yo, who are high school students. One day,their parents decided to devorce and change their own partoners, that is to say, Miki’s mother becomes Yo’s mother and Yo’s mother becomes Miki’s mother. In addition, their parents decided to live together. As Miki and Yo live together, they fall in love with each other. However, they know a secret of their parents. Let’s check the end of the story at a movie theater.

I think that the similar situation with this story will not happen in our real world. It’s because the original story is a old comic for girls. Many u nbelievable incidents happen in this story. However, a mind of a girl who falls in love with someone is the same in any generations, so I felt sympathy a lot, when I watched it. Also, because Ryo Yoshizawa was so cool, I felt a little jealousy to Hinako Sakurai. As though there is a role character, I want to live with Ryo Yoshizawa, too.

1 comment »

1. haruka says:

I wathched the movie too! Ryo Yoshizawa was so cool!