Devil Wears PRADA

1

May 23, 2018 by chi100

I’m going to talk about “Devil Wears PRADA”. Main character of this movie is Andrea who has come to NY to be a nice writer.  Though she wasn’t interested in clothes and fashion, one day, she had an interview of “RUNWAY” which is a company of fashion magagine. People say “anyone who had experiences  at the company can be aopted by any other company”, and “Even if that is however severe company, they can play active parts there”.However, in RUNWAY, there is a “devil” whose name is Millanda. She is so strict and merciless chief editor. Millanda and Andrea’s peers made fun of her poor fashion. Andrea had confidence because of her nice academic career, but facing to Millanda’s striction, she lost her original confidence. After that, she turned to Naijel who is one of her peers for advice about fashion , beauty, and their job. That is her great growth opportunity. Gradually, she became fashionable,beautiful, and skillful at her job. But as she grow, her boyfriend and her good friends thought “Andrea has changed. Her most important thing isn’t friends but her job. We are betrayed by her.” She always hold and check her cellphone to answer Millanda’s requests all day and night.  But she could find her real important things, so she dumped her cellphone to fountain. This is mean that she decided to quit her job. Some days later, Millanda and Andrea saw by accident on street. When Millanda catched Andrea’s eye, She knew that Andrea became normal woman again. Andrea waved her hands to Millanda as if she was Millanda’s friend. Then Millanda brushed aside her greeting, but Millanda had a grin on her face. This expression looks Millanda’s relief which is made by Andrea’s decision that she do away with glorious and bright world of job and she simply become a journalist by complying with her natural feeling and valuing her real most important things such as boyfriend and friends.

I’m still a student, not a bussiness woman. But I often get into my interest and make light of my precious family and friends. Pursuing one’s interest and studying are very importaqnt, but I find inportance of our relationships.  I’m going to spend every day with thanks to my precious people.

1 comment »

1. merumo04 says:

I like this movie and both Maryl Streep and Anne Hathaway are my favorite actors. Both characters are very cool!