America

0

May 23, 2018 by shohei24

I have been to America for one time. It was a my school trip,when I was a second-year high school student. I stayed in Houston and Washington.D.C. for a week. The stay was so excited for me. It is because everything I see was very beautiful, and I could experienced new things. It took about thirteen hours to visit Houston. It was so tired for me to sit down for a long time. I visited some famous places such as Smithsonian Museum, NASA Museum,United States Holocaust Memorial Museum,White House,and so on. I also visited a local high school. I studied with students who go to there. I became a friend whose name is Zack. He is younger than me. But he is more polite than me. This  visiting is the most interesting for me in the school trip. I could learn culture through his talking. The worst thing is food. American food is so big and high in calories. American food didn’t  suit me. I missed Japanese food. However, American food was interested for me ,so I would like to eat them once in a while. I really enjoyed this school trip.But it was very short for me. Thus, I would like to go there for a long time some day.