The famous place in France.

0

December 31, 2017 by kaino76

This sumeer, I went to france to learn french and sightseeing for a month. I would like to introduce the place yoy should go when you vist France. The first place is call mon san michel. It is one of the famous world heritage in france. It is located in normandy and built almost 1300 years ago. I strongly recommend to stay in hotel. Alothough I could not see it, night time and sun rise of Mon San Michel is very beautiful.The second place is called Notre Dame Catheral. The Catheral is famous for gothic style and located in the island called cite.  In french, Nortre Dame means our lady, which takes about virgin mary. This place is also famous for Napoleon notation of daikong type held in 1804. The last place is Lourve museum, the biggest art museum in the world. It was opened in 1793 when Louis X VI ruled the France. There are 35000 art colections in the museum and  60,600 sq m in area. Every year, 7,400,000 people visit this museum.There are too many colections to see so i recomed to deside what do you want to see before you visit. France is the most famous Tourism powerhouse in the world. If you have a chance, pleace try to visit!